|Date||:||13 January 2021|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (MCO 2.0) PLAN
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 11th January 2021, the Management shall
continue to execute the following measures starting from 13th January 2021 to 26th January 2021 as follows;
(1) Operation hours for Management Office for phone calls and email.
Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 5.30pm (Lunch : 1.00pm to 2.00pm)
Saturday : 9.00am to 12.00pm
No walk-in to office (frontdesk is closed) and operations via
phone-call or email only.
However, appointment can be arranged for credit card/cheque payment, parcel collection or other urgent matters.
Mandatory for resident to register any visitor (via Form 7) and contractors/cleaners
(via Form 5) to management office before the arrival. Forms can be
downloaded from the following link ; http://teega.com.my/forms
and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to the notices dated 4th January 2021.
(4) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to complete the health declaration form upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C shall be barred from entering the premise. Mandatory for residents to complete the health declaration form if body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C.
(5) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to perform daily body temperature checking and to wear proper face mask at all time.
All renovation works and application shall be suspended except for any
emergency repair approved by the Management.
(7) Facilities such as BBQ pit, Function rooms, Sky Function Room, Sky Lounge Room, Games Room and Child Room shall remain closed.
(8) Facilities such as Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Changing Room, Gymnasium shall remain closed.
(i) No social gathering is allowed at common areas.
(ii) Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common areas.
Outdoor activities at ED level are allowed but with restricted number of users (max
To maintain social distancing and to wear proper face mask.
(10) Essential supplies & food delivery services are allowed. Collection is strictly at Level G Lobby areas except for resident who is under house quarantined (registered with Management office).
To continue hourly disinfection works on common areas such as in lift, lift
call buttons, all relevant door handles and etc.
(12) No cash transaction policy. To use Ipay88 payment via Selfcare portal for Maintenance Charges, Sinking Fund and misc payments to Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
For emergency case, please contact the Manager (David Lim) at +6016-7737120.
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega