|Date||:||16 March 2020|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS
In view of the recent outbreak of COVID-19 Virus, the Management has taken precautionary measures to enhance the hygiene of common areas and facilities as follows;
- Handrails of main doors, lobby glass door hand rails and panels, lift panels handrails and button are wiped with disinfectant solution every hour.
- Gym equipment are wiped with disinfectant solution thrice a days.
- Hand sanitizers are placed at lobbies and management office.
- Elevators, Games Room, Child Room & Gym Room are disinfected using non-toxic Armor 8(last up to 30 days) fortnighly.
We would like to advise all valued residents on the followings;
- Prevent from travelling to high risk country if it is not necessary.
- Please seek medical assistance at designated hospitals if you are experiencing fever or any other symptoms.
- Do stay put at home while you are sick. Wear surgical mask to help prevent transmission of virus.
- Practise good regular hand wash & sanitisation.
- To ensure no handshakes policy.
- To practice good social distancing while in common & services areas and facilities areas.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate
to contact the management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during
Thanks for your cooperation.
“Stay safe & healthy”
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega