|Date||:||26 March 2020|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER EMERGENCY PLAN (updated)
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 25th March 2020, the Management shall take the following measures starting from 26th March 2020 to 14th April 2020 as follows;
New operation hours for Management Office for phone calls and email.
Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 4.30pm (Lunch : 1.00pm to 1.30pm)
Saturday : 9.00am to 12.00pm
(2) Reduced workforce to form 2 groups of 5 employees to be on-site to serve residents of Teega.
(3) No walk-in to office (frontdesk is closed) and operations via phone-call or email only.
(4) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to complete the health declaration form upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 38.0°C shall be barred from entering the premise. Mandatory for residents to complete the health declaration form if body temperature reading exceeding 38.0°C
(5) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to fill up the health declaration form.
All renovation works and application shall be suspended except for any emergency
repair approved by the Management.
(6) Facilities such as BBQ pit, Function rooms, Sky Function Room, Sky Lounge Room, Games Room and Child Room shall be closed.
Facilities such as Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Changing Room,
Gymnasium shall be closed.
(i) No gathering is allowed at common areas.
(ii) Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common areas.
(8) To encourage grocery delivery services (YSL Fresh Mart/Pasar) to unit.
(9) To execute fortnightly disinfection services by Anticimex on common areas such as lift lobbies and waiting lounge areas.
(10) No cash transaction policy. To use Ipay88 payment via Selfcare portal for Maintenance Charges, Sinking Fund and misc payments to Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
For emergency case, please contact the Manager (David Lim) at +6016-7737120.
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega