|Date||:||19 May 2020|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : CONDITIONAL MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER EMERGENCY PLAN (CMCO)
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 10th May 2020 and subsequent update from Ministry of Housing and Local Government on 18th May 2020, the Management shall continue to execute the following measures starting from 19th May 2020 to 9th June 2020 as follows;
New operation hours for Management Office.
Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 4.30pm (Lunch : 1.00pm to 1.30pm)
Saturday : 9.00am to 12.00pm
No walk-in to management office.
However, appointment can be arranged for cash / credit card / cheque payment or other urgent matters. Appointment via phone call and email for crowd controlling purpose.
(3) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to complete the health declaration form upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C shall be barred from entering the premise. Mandatory for residents to complete the health declaration form if body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C.
(4) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to fill up the health declaration form, daily body temperature checking and to wear face mask at all time. Social distancing is mandatory.
All renovation works and application shall be opened for Residential, Retail and
Major renovation works which produce loud noise (due to drilling, etc.) shall be restricted from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Any emergency repair/maintenance works & move in/out to be processed/approved by the Management.
(6) Facilities such as BBQ pit, Swimming Pools, Badminton Court, Changing Room, Gymnasium, Function rooms, Sky Function Room, Sky Lounge Room, Games Room and Child Room shall remain closed.
(7) Facilities such Tennis Court (max 4 persons) , Outdoor Gym, Sky Deck & Enviroment Deck(ED) shall be opened to residents.
(i) No gathering is allowed at common areas.
(ii) Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common
(8) To encourage grocery & food delivery services. Collection is strictly at Level G Lobby areas.
To execute fortnightly disinfection works on common areas such as lift lobbies
and waiting lounge areas.
(10) To encourage Ipay88 gateway payment via Selfcare portal for Maintenance Charges, Sinking Fund and miscellaneous payments to Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
For emergency case, please contact the Manager (David Lim) at +6016-7737120.
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega