|Date||:||01 September 2020|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : RECOVERY MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER EMERGENCY PLAN (RMCO)
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 28th August 2020, the Management shall continue to execute the following measures until 31st December 2020 as follows;
Operation hours for Management Office back to normal
Monday to Friday : 8.45am to 5.30pm (Lunch : 1.00pm to 2.00pm)
Saturday : 9.00am to 12.00pm
(2) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to complete the health declaration form or QR code scanning upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C shall be barred from entering the premise.
Mandatory for visitors, guets and contractors to wear proper face mask when in the premise.
Mandatory for residents to complete the health declaration form if body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C.
(3) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to record daily body temperature via QR code scanning and to wear face mask at all time. Social distancing is mandatory.
(4) All renovation works and application shall be opened for Residential, Retail and Office units.
Major renovation works which produce loud noise (due to drilling, etc.) shall be restricted from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Any emergency repair/maintenance works & move in/out to be processed/approved by the Management.
(5) Facilities shall be reopened gradually after approval from Local Authority & JMB.
It shall be announced is a separate notice.
(i) No gathering is allowed at common areas.
(ii) Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common
(6) To encourage grocery & food delivery services. Collection is strictly at Level G Lobby areas.
(7) To execute fortnightly disinfection works on common areas such as lift lobbies and waiting lounge areas.
(8) To encourage Ipay88 gateway payment via Selfcare portal for Maintenance Charges, Sinking Fund and miscellaneous payments to Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
For emergency case, please contact the Manager (David Lim) at +6016-7737120.
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega