|Date||:||21st November 2020|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : CONDITIONAL MOVEMENT CONTROL (CMCO) LIFTED IN JOHOR
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 20th November 2020, CMCO to be lifted in Johor starting 21st November 2020. The Management shall continue with the following measures as per Recovery Movemement Control Order (RMCO) requirements until 31st December 2020.
(1) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to complete the health declaration form upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C shall be barred from entering the premise. Mandatory for residents to complete the health declaration form if body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C.
(2) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to fill up the health declaration form, daily body temperature checking and to wear face mask at all time. Social distancing is mandatory.
All renovation works and application shall be opened for Residential,
Retail and Office units.
Major renovation works which produce loud noise (due to drilling, etc.) shall be restricted from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Any emergency repair/maintenance works & move in/out to be processed/approved by the Management.
(4) Facilities such as BBQ pit & Sky Lounge Room shall continue to be closed.
(5) Facilities such Swimming Pools, Tennis Court , Gymnasium, Outdoor Gym, Sky Deck & Enviroment Deck(ED), Child Room, Games Room shall continue to open to residents.
(6) Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common areas.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega
”Lets fight Covid-19 / Stay Safe & Healthy”