|Date||:||3rd January 2021|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : CONDITIONAL MOVEMENT CONTROL (CMCO) IMPOSITION
In view of the announcement by Malaysia government on 18th December 2020 pertaining to CMCO extension, the Management shall continue the following measures until 14th January 2021 as follows;
(1) Mandatory for all visitors & contractors to scan Mysejahtera QR code upon entering the premise. Visitors & contractors with body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C shall be barred from entering the premise. Mandatory for residents to seek medical assistance and to stay home (self-quarantine) if body temperature reading exceeding 37.5°C.
(2) All service providers to operate as normal but mandatory to fill up the health declaration form, daily body temperature checking and to wear face mask at all time. Social distancing is mandatory for all.
All renovation works and application shall be opened for Residential,
Retail and Office units.
Major renovation works which produce loud noise (due to drilling, etc.) shall be restricted from 9.00am to 1.00pm. Any emergency repair/maintenance works & move in/out to be processed/approved by the Management.
(4) Facilities such as BBQ pit and Sauna/Jacuzzi (indoor) shall remain closed.
(5) Swimming Pools, Changing Room, Function rooms, Sky Function Room, Sky Lounge Room, Games Room and Child Room shall continue operation.
(6) Facilities such as Tennis Court (max 4 persons) , Gymnasium (max 10 persons), Outdoor Gym, Sky Deck & Enviroment Deck(ED) shall continue to open to residents.
(7) No social gathering is allowed at common areas. Social distancing (minimum of 1 meter) is MANDATORY at common areas. Recreational & sports activities with a group of more than 10 pax are not allowed.
Should you have any enquiry or doubt, do not hesitate to contact the Management at 07-287 7303 (Residences)/07-287 7313 (Suites) during office hours.
“Let’s Fight Covid-19 / Stay Safe & Healthy”
Thanks for your cooperation.
By the order of The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega