|Date||:||4th January 2021|
|To||:||All Parcel Owners and Tenants|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : FORM 7 ENFORCEMENT FOR ALL VISITORS
During the CMCO period, VISITORS are allowed to enter Teega premise for relevant matters only and under the following circumstances ;.
- An occupant being a senior citizen who stays alone and require monitoring. Only immediate children or siblings of the occupants of caretaker are allowed to visit, when necessary ;
- An occupant being a patient (not a patient of Covid-19 or any other diseases which require notification by virtue of Section 10 Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act 1988) or weak individual who requires frequent monitoring. Only immediate children or siblings of the occupant or caretaker are allowed to visit, when necessary ;
- An occupant who requires urgent medical intervention. Only immediate children or siblings to the occupant or medical practitioners are alowed to visit, if necessary ;
- Cases of death which do not involve Covid-19 or any other diseases requiring notification by virtue Section 10 Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act 1988. Only immediate children or siblings or caretaker are allowed to visit, when necesssary ;
- Providers of basic necessities to the occupant / resident who requires assistance from any individual, family or organization on a condition that such provisions must be informed and prior approval obtained from JMB or property manager ; and
- All the said visitors (above) are allowed into the residential strata scheme after udergoing a body temperature test. Any visitor whose temperature is above 37.5 degree Celcius shall not be allowed into the residential strata scheme.
- The JMB or property manager may in its discretion allow visitors to enter the strata scheme and not more than two (2) people at a time.
In accordance with the Strata scheme SOP issued by KPKT (Ministry of Housing and Local Government)
Registration is required using FORM 7 (to be completed by parcel owner/registered tenant) and to be lodged with Management Office.
Form 7 can be downloaded from https://teega.com.my/forms/ and submit the completed form by walk-in to Management Office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly reminder to visitors who plan to enter Teega Development premises as it is MANDATORY to adhere to our COVID-19 Prevention Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as follow;
- Mandatory to wear a proper face mask at all time when at common property.
- Mandatory to scan MySejahtera QR Code or Teega QR Code.
- Mandatory to perform body temperature check if exceeding 37.5⁰C shall be barred from entering the premise.
- No social gathering at common areas and a minimum of 1.5meter social distancing is mandatory.
Nevertheless, the cooperation from residents and visitors are needed to comply with Teega additional by-laws & SOP in order to ensure the peaceful and safe communal living environment.
Thank you for your attention.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega