|Date||:||29th January 2021|
Dear Valued Residents,
REF : COVID-19 Positive Case Reported (Update)
Refer to the same notice dated 21st January 2021, we are pleased to announce that our Teega Suites resident (Covid-19 positive) had obtained official clearance from Ministry of Health (KKM) and no longer under house quarantine.
Hence, there is no further Covid-19 positive case reported in Teega as far as the Management is aware of. However, we would like to remind all residents to register with Management if you are under house quarantine as we can assist on essential supplies/food delivery to your door step and refuse disposal from your door step.
We would like to remind all residents to stay calm and adhere to all our COVID-19 prevention SOP.
- Mandatory to wear a proper face mask at all time when at common property.
- Mandatory to scan MySejahtera QR Code or Teega QR Code.
- Mandatory to perform body temperature check if exceeding 37.5⁰C , please seek for medical assistance.
- No social gathering at common areas and a minimum of 1.5meter social distancing is mandatory.
- Wash or sanitize your hands when exiting/entering your unit.
Nevertheless, the cooperation from residents are much needed to comply with Teega additional by-laws & SOP in order to ensure the peaceful and safe communal living environment.
We shall continue to inform all owners / tenants of any reported positive Covid-19 case (if any reported) so as to avoid speculation / fake news / unwarranted rumours and panic.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
By the order of
The Management of Badan Pengurusan Bersama Menara Teega